The Palestinian resistance bombed Tuesday morning the settlements of the so-called “Gaza envelope” with dozens of rocket-propelled grenades in response to Israeli crimes against Palestinians.
The Israeli military confirmed that a barrage of more than 28 mortar shells was fired toward the southern occupied territories. Israeli media said the IOF attacked eastern Gaza with artillery fire.
“Rocket sirens were heard around 7 A.M. in several southern Israeli communities, including Eshkol, Shaar Hanegev and Sdot Negev. Residents in the vicinity reported sounds of explosions. About an hour later, a second round of rocket sirens was heard again in Eshkol. A third round of sirens was heard around 9:30 A.M. in the kibbutzim of Nirim and Ein Hashlosha,” Haaretz reported.
Israeli fire has killed more than 110 unarmed Palestinians, during protests against the Israeli aggression, which climaxed on May 14.
On Sunday, Islamic Jihad resistance movement threatened to respond to an IOF attack on Hamas targets in southern Gaza in which three of its fighters were martyred. “The Zionist enemy cannot dictate a new formula in which it will harm our people without a painful response,” the Al-Quds Brigades, Islamic Jihad’s military wing, threatened.
- Palestinian Resistance Fires 27 Mortar Shells from Gaza, ’Israeli’ Military Says
- Following Netanyahu threats: IOF respond to Gaza mortar shells
- Gaza: One killed and another injured in Israeli artillery attack
- غزة تؤرق «أمن» المستوطنات: التصعيد الأكبر منذ 2014
- «مسيرات العودة» تأكل حصاد مستوطني «غلاف غزة»
- عباس «إلى الحياة» من جديد… وغزة تغامر في البحر
- Palestinian Killed in Israeli Strike in North Gaza: Ministry
- Zionist Warplanes Raid Two Resistance Posts in Central Gaza
- شهيد لـ«القسام» في غزة واعتقال فلسطينيَّين
- Flotilla Carrying Wounded Set for Bid to Break ’Israeli’ Gaza Siege
- Palestinians Launch Boats from Gaza to Protest Israeli Blockade
- Israeli gunboats open warning sirens at freedom boat leaving Gaza
- IOF shell school in Gaza during high school exams
- Palestine: An overview of the month of May
- Knesset approves law to withdraw supreme court power to discuss Palestinian petitions
- HRW: Israeli banks profit from settlements
- President Abbas leaves hospital in good health
- MOFA: Escalation in colonial war crimes is a new challenge for ICC
- 13 wounded by IOF during clashes in Amari Camp near Ramallah
Filed under: Gaza, Great Return March, Israeli Aggression, Nazi Israel, Palestine, Palestinian Resistance, Popular Resistance, ROR, Settlements and settlers, Siege on Gaza, War on Gaza | Tagged: Freedom Flotilla | 1 Comment »