Join Bolivian actress Carla Ortiz takes a tour of the headquarters of the propaganda group White Helmets, the group that has been behind the staging of chemical attacks in Syria. Despite claiming to be a humanitarian group, as you can see in this walk through, they clearly have close ties with terrorist groups such as ISIS, Al Nusra and other so-called ‘rebel’ groups and were essentially supporting them in Syria. Although most of the evidence was burned, on site are items such as gas masks, ambulances and medical supplies furnished by NATO member countries.
The details of the most recent attack in Syria came from White helmets videos and reports, all of which were unverified by any official body and which the mainstream news and leaders of France, UK, US nevertheless used as the basis for their missile attack on Syria on April 13, 2018.
For more on the White Helmets:
- Syria’s White Helmets: War by way of deception – Part 1
- Inside the White Helmets HQ – Another perspective by Pierre Le Corf
- Show this short video to anyone who still thinks White Helmets are ‘heroes’
- “Propaganda seems to be more important than the reality of what is really going on” Roger Waters speaks out against White Helmets
- Manufacturing Dissent: The Guardian sez Russia Behind ‘Online Conspiracy Theory About White Helmets’
- How London and the White Helmets Staged the Douma “Chemical Attack”
Curious by nature, Rodriguez is an avid reader of alt-news and began contributing to SOTT in 2014. An automation and controls engineer, Rodriguez can usually be found in his workshop fixing or building something. His interests span from astrology to zoology, but mostly he has a thing for graphic design and woodworking.