Watch and learn
Stop whatever you’re doing and watch this video that was just published moments ago by the Syrian government’s YouTube Channel.
Assad points out the following:
- The Syrian army was advancing when the alleged attack in Idlib province took place. Why use chemical weapons when they’re already winning with conventional weapons?
- Syria would never use chemical weapons against civilians in an area with no strategic significance. Syria is not the US, it doesn’t dump Agent Orange on everything with two legs.
- Syria has no chemical weapons. UN confirmed this. A long time ago.
- There were obviously no chemical weapons at the air base attacked by the US, because Syria’s top brass visited the base hours later and didn’t need protective gear.
- The first responders to the “sarin gas attack” had no gloves or masks. Are they magic sarin-immune wizards? Probably not.
- The attack shows that the deep state in America is alive and well — and that Trump is just a puppet.