As we enter a new and uncertain geopolitical climate with the inauguration of US President Donald Trump, so we also appear to be entering a new and uncertain natural climate.
The relentless global escalation of extreme weather, geological upheaval, and cosmic bombardment continued last month, ending a year the authorities claim was (again) “the warmest ever – and it’s humans’ fault.”
Still no explanation from them as to how ‘man-made CO2‘ is responsible for – among other new or increased natural phenomena – all the sinkholes opening up and killing people; the meteor fireballs raining out of the sky; redirecting the course of high-altitude jet streams; and increasing the frequency of earthquakes two or three-fold.
Highlights in our Earth Changes Summary video for December 2016 include:
- Persistent, heavy fog across the world last month – northern Europe, India, China and the Persian Gulf
- Return of the ‘polar vortex’ to both North America and Russia, bringing record-breaking snow and cold temperatures
- Snow in the Sahara Desert, Arabian Desert, and Syria
- Thundersnow, snow-nadoes, ‘fog walls’, ‘fog domes’, ‘spinning ice disks’, and other bizarre cold weather-related phenomena!
- Severe flash-flooding (and a tornado) across southern ‘sunny’ Spain
- Outbreak of forest fires in the Swiss Alps… in winter!?
- At least a half dozen spectacular meteor fireball events in North and South America, Europe, and Central Asia
- A string of powerful earthquakes and volcanic eruptions around the Pacific Ring of Fire
- Widespread flooding in Southeast Asia during its ‘dry season’
- Record-breaking rainfall in Australia’s desert regions
Watch it on Sott.net’s Vimeo channel:
To understand what’s going on, check out our book explaining how all these events are part of a natural climate shift, and why it’s taking place now: Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection.
You can help us chronicle the signs by sending your video suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO READ MORE ARTICLES FROM SIGNS OF THE TIMESCLICK ON = https://www.sott.net/