- ★ Lesser Charges for Executioner Soldier Confirm this will be a Political Trial
- ★ Israeli settler deliberately runs over Palestinian child
- ★ UN: High time world spoke up for rights of Palestinian refugees
- ★ Counting Down To Israel’s Next ‘Mowing Of The Lawn’ In Palestine
- ★ Mossad Launches Cyber-War Unit with Newspaper Want Ads
- ★ A Refugee Boat Capsizes and Facebook Users Think it’s Funny
- ★ Does an Occupying Power have a Right to Defend Itself?
- ★ Water Pollution Reaches Catastrophic Levels in Gaza
- ★ Why More and More Israeli Druze Prefer Prison to Military Service
- ★ Egyptian President says ‘Western’ Human Rights don’t Apply to his Country
May 29, 2016
BETHLEHEM, (PIC)– An Israeli settler deliberately ran over a Palestinian child near Hussan village west of Bethlehem in the occupied West Bank last night.
Family sources affirmed that the Israeli settler ran over the 5-year-old Palestinian child Adam Hamamrah, from Husan village west of Bethlehem.
The child was immediately taken to hospital for treatment as he suffered neck injury, while the settler managed to flee the scene and then turned himself to the Israeli police.
Hit-and-run attacks and other hate crimes by Israeli settlers against Palestinians, referred to as “price tag” attacks, are common in the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem, and are rarely investigated or prosecuted by the Israel authorities.
Originally published by The Palestinian Information Center.
Copyright © The Palestinian Information Center